Monday 14th, Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th December 2020:
Yr 7 & 8 as of September 2020
A small group (4 players only) unique netball experience, including, three elements, technical skills, tactical game analysis and uncovering psychological freedom in sport.
This program comprises:
- Three days of transformative netball coaching (10 am – 3 pm).
- Physical development outdoors (with social distancing).
- Indoors for psychological freedom and game understanding sessions.
- All resources – books, DVDs, and links.
- All sessions held in West Malling, Kent.
Participants should register for the program individually, and advise friends and team-mates of the opportunity to do the same.
In the event of local lockdown restrictions, attendees will be offered a full refund or first reserve on the next programs offered. You are expected to follow the UK Government guidelines for the participation and should not attend if you show any symptoms or you and the family are self-isolating. A health screening, including temperature checks, is taken on the arrival of each day. Sanitization occurs every time players move from outdoor to indoors and vice-versa. A designated toilet is allocated to the group for the 3 days. A full risk assessment will accompany your follow-up confirmation e-mail.