Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th August 2020
Reserved for Yr 8 & 9 as of September 2020
A small group (4 players only) unique netball experience, including, three elements, technical skills, tactical game analysis and uncovering psychological freedom in sport.
This program comprises:
- Within Covid-19 sports regulations
- Three days of transformative netball coaching (10 am – 3 pm)
- Outdoors (with social distancing) an indoor designated toilet will be used.
- All resources – books, DVDs, and links.
- All sessions held in West Malling, Kent
Participants should register for the program individually, for your desired week, or identify 4 participants and name the group. Please state the group name when booking.
withPlease note that if your chosen week is not available, for your age group, we’ll work together to find alternative arrangements, so you don’t miss out.