Monday 13th – 15th July 2020
Reserved for Yr 7 as at September 2020
A small group (4 players only) unique netball experience, including, technical skills, tactical game understanding and psychological freedom in sport.
This program comprises:
- Within Covid-19 sports regulations
- Three days of transformative netball coaching (10 am – 3 pm)
- Outdoors (with social distancing) an indoor designated toilet will be used.
- All resources – books, DVDs, and links.
- All sessions held in West Malling, Kent
Participants should register for the program individually, for your desired week, or identify 4 participants and name the group. Please state the group name when booking.
Please note that if your chosen week is not available, for your age group, we’ll work together to find alternative arrangements, so you don’t miss out.