A unique revolutionary approach to sports coaching, which allows you to uncover the ultimate game-changer, emotional and psychological freedom! It is the difference between you producing highly confident, competent and fluid performances on a regular basis and barely making your presence known?
- Are you satisfied with the quality and intensity of your work, progress and development? NO
- Do you get confused by your emotions and responses in both your private, and professional life? YES
- Is discontent running the show and disrupting your decision making and productivity? YES
- Do you feel conflicted, which distracts you from performing instinctively with ease? YES
What if, how you see the world, your perspective at any given moment is determining everything you achieve and experience in life? Wouldn’t it make sense to learn more about this hidden performance variable?
Ever considered looking beyond the usual interventions traditionally used to enhance performance, i.e. application based, mental skills, character building, personality testing, DNA, mental conditioning?
Denise is delighted to be working with:
“I am super impressed by what the creative process has led to in the form of the IHEART Curriculum. It provides us facilitators and practitioners with a resource of the highest possible quality for working with young people in educational settings. My favourite aspects are the identification of clear learning objectives, a language designed to engage our youth living in a technologically advanced world, and pointers around the art of sharing this understanding to whole groups of young people for maximum impact.” Denise Holland – Former National Coach for Scotland (Netball) & Founder of Class Performance – Excellence Within
Sports teams operating with a superior use of the human mind:
The following are a few potential implications in sports when you looking in the direction of your innate mental health and resilience.
Can you imagine:
- Giving an athlete feedback, unfiltered and unemotional, it wouldn’t occur to athletes to take it personally.
- Not blaming anyone or anything for the way you feel, being a victim just wouldn’t make sense.
- Feeling unburdened by expectations, this adds an entirely new dimension to ‘the outcome will take care of itself’.
- Not wasting time being worried or disillusioned over results or that people don’t agree with or like you.
- Players with optimal functioning most of the time rather than fleetingly visit the so-called optimal performance zone state.
- Getting over a loss in a nanosecond; it wouldn’t occur to you or the players to ruminate for too long.
- Useful performance analysis sessions, with players hungry for the data on opposition preferences and skills.
- A leader-full team with players understanding each other irrespective of behaviours, so conflicts is a thing of the past.
- Players being aware they have access to 100% of their skill capacity irrespective of the situation or circumstance.
- Coaches no longer need to manage expectations; athletes are open to exploring what’s possible at any given moment, which frees up valuable time for skill and tactical advancement.
These results are examples of what’s on offer with Transformative Performance Coaching. Each client is different. I won’t put you in a box. Together, we’ll design a programme customised to you — so you start to thrive in every part of your life; relationships, financial, sport and family.