A unique revolutionary approach to sports coaching, which allows you to uncover the ultimate game-changer, emotional and psychological freedom! It is the difference between you producing highly confident, competent and fluid performances on a regular basis and barely making your presence known?
- Are you satisfied with the quality and intensity of your work, progress and development? NO
- Do you get confused by your emotions and responses in both your private, and professional life? YES
- Is discontent running the show and disrupting your decision making and productivity? YES
- Do you feel conflicted, which distracts you from performing instinctively with ease? YES
What if, how you see the world, your perspective at any given moment is determining everything you achieve in life? Wouldn’t it make sense to learn more about this hidden performance variable?
Ever considered looking beyond the usual interventions traditionally used to enhance performance, i.e. application based, mental skills, character building, personality testing, DNA, mental conditioning?
The following are potential implications in sports when you come from a place inside which is natural to you; we call your innate mental health, resilience and wellbeing:
- Give an athlete or team-mate feedback, precisely as you see it, and it wouldn’t occur to them to take it personally.
- Not blaming anyone or anything for the way you feel, being a victim wouldn’t make sense.
- Feel unburdened by expectations, no matter what the coach, manager or media says, you are free to explore and create plays in the moment.
- Not waste time being worried or disillusioned over results or that people don’t agree with or like you.
- Players with optimal functioning most of the time rather than fleetingly visit the so-called performance Zone state.
- Get over a loss in a nanosecond; it wouldn’t occur to you or the players to ruminate for too long.
- Engage in high-quality performance analysis sessions, with players hungry for data on opposition preferences, rather than obsess about what they did wrong.
- A leader-full team, players who understand that erratic behaviour is not personal, conflict is a thing of the past.
- Players connected to the optimal potential of creativity and 100% of their skill capability, irrespective of the situation or circumstance.
- Coaches no longer managing expectations; athletes open to exploring what’s possible, which frees up valuable time for skill and tactical advancement.
These results are examples of what’s on offer with Transformative Performance Coaching. Each client is different. I won’t put you in a box. Together, we’ll design a programme customised to you — so you start to thrive in every part of your life; relationships, financial, sport and family.
Denise is delighted to be working with:
“I am super impressed by what the creative process has led to in the form of the IHEART Curriculum. It provides practitioners with a resource of the highest possible quality for working with young people in educational settings. My favourite aspects are the identification of clear learning objectives, a language designed to engage our youth living in a technologically advanced world, and pointers around the art of sharing this understanding to whole groups of young people for maximum impact.” Denise Holland – Former National Coach for Scotland (Netball) & Founder of Class Performance – Excellence Within